Monday, September 29, 2008

Updates

So, it's been awhile since I have posted to any of my blogs. Sorry!
Things have been pretty busy. I have partnered with another Personal Trainer and a Nutritionist and we are in the process of starting a new total wellness company.


One thing that I am excited about is our Wellness Parties or Healthy Parties that we will be holding! I will write more about the a bit later. I am also in the process of moving and that in itself is a bit overwhelming. I will post a couple of exercises on here to make up for the weeks I have missed.


I have added a couple features to this blog. One, is links to my articles, which can be found to the left of the screen. The other is a BMI Calculator which is at the very bottom of the screen. Don't forget to subscribe to my blog as well! By doing so you will get all the latest updates, tips, and maybe even a couple free sessions.


If you live in the Broward County, Miami/Dade County area and would like a free consultation/session you can contact me by e-mail at trudy.dacosta@gmail.com or you can go to my web-site http://www.ftlauderdalefit.webs.com/ and feel out the Contact Form.

No comments:

Post a Comment